I'm not sure how else to put it. 2015 was AMAZE-ING for Smith Family Photography and I hope it was for you as well! We made some goals at the beginning of last year and I am excited to report that we have surpassed those goals! We have you to thank. Without you that would not have been possible. We seriously have the best clients EVER!
We ended 2015 with a few contests. We had our 2nd Annual Christmas Tree Contest. Several trees were submitted, but only one could win. The winning tree was sent to us by Crystal Frank of Fairfield, Texas!
We ended the year with our first ever Year In Review Contest. We submitted one photograph from every paid session to an album and asked our followers to vote for their favorite. There were 63 entries, but only one could win. It was a close contest with winners changing daily. However, at the end of the contest, Myranda McIntosh from Rosebud, Texas was the winner with 175 votes!
As 2016 begins, we set more goals to continue to provide quality products and service to our clients. We are currently in the process of gathering studio samples of prints, canvas gallery wraps, metallic prints and cards. We want you to see and feel the products that we offer in the online gallery. Another goal that we have is to continue to offer customized collages for our clients.
Last year a client suggested that we offer collages. It was an awesome suggestion! Ever since we began offering collages, they have been a HUGE hit! Most clients purchase at least one of the collages included within their gallery. Others choose to order a customized collage. Collages are a great way to display several photographs in one print. These were extremely popular during the holiday season for gifts for family members.
Here are just a few of the exciting happenings for 2016:
- We will continue to photograph parties at My Little Play Place in Waco, Texas. Last October there was a Halloween party. December was a Christmas party. The party for January is in the planning stages currently, but last I heard it was going to be a Frozen theme! I know there will also be a party planned for Fairies and Superheroes!
- A new "Grow With Me" Package will be introduced. Details will be coming next week!
- We will have a week dedicated to high school seniors in the spring!
- Limited Edition Sessions for the spring...details will be coming in the next month or so.
- Our very first STYLED shoot will take place this summer! This one has me SO excited! The perfect model has already been chosen! EEK!!!
In short...THANK YOU! None of this would be possible without each and every one of you. Stay tuned for exciting happenings! Happy New Year!!