Santa’s Coming to Groesbeck!
The Groesbeck Chamber of Commerce presents…A Taste of Groesbeck
CALLING ALL HOLIDAY SHOPPERS: Spend some time shopping in your own backyard - let's #shoplocal and do some Holiday Shopping right here in Groesbeck! Let's #GrowGroesbeck
CALLING ALL LOCAL BUSINESSES: As part of the #SHOPSMALL initiative to encourage people to shop locally at their neighborhood Shops and Businesses, The Groesbeck Chamber of Commerce, The City of Groesbeck, and the Groesbeck Economic Development Corporation will host city wide #SHOPSMALL event on December 1, 2018, call A Taste of Groesbeck.
We are asking local shops and business owners to be open during the decided times (10 AM to 2 PM) and offer small treats for visitors who come in. Restaurants can offer samples and other businesses can offer Cocoa, Coffee, and Cookies, etc. Event Posters will be available to any interested business, there is no membership requirement.
SANTA'S COMING - COLLECT SANTA POINTS!
As an added incentive, the Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a visit From Santa, at Hawkins Park, during the final hours of the event. We will be providing SANTA POINTS stickers for participating businesses for children to collect …
• Santa Points will be stickers or stamps, provided by the CoC to all the participating businesses, to hand out to the children when they come with their parents into their store or businesses, etc.
• The Santa Points Collection Card will be printed in the Groesbeck Journal*, and participating businesses will have blank cards provided by the CoC to hand out, as well.
• Each child to turn in their card to Santa’s Helpers at Hawkins Park will receive a small treat.
• The first 100 Kids to turn in a FULL SANTA POINTS CARD (9 stickers from 9 different participating businesses) will receive a special Gift From Santa when they turn in their cards to Santa’s Helpers at Hawkins Park
• Rules and SANTA POINTS Posters will be provided by the CoC for all participating businesses.